submitted by /u/luxtabula [link] [comments]
Since last week’s update, the global health pandemic continues to impact every organization—large or small—their employees, and the customers they serve. Everyone is working tirelessly to support all our customers, especially critical health and safety organizations across the globe, with the cloud services needed to sustain their operations during this unprecedented time. Equally, we are hard at work providing services to support hundreds of millions of people who rely on Microsoft to stay connected and to work and play remotely.
As Satya Nadella shared, “It’s times like this that remind us that each of us has something to contribute and the importance of coming together as a community”. In these times of great societal disruption, we are steadfast in our commitment to help everyone get through this.
For this week’s update, we want to share common questions we’re hearing from customers and partners along with insights to address these important inquiries. If you have any immediate needs, please refer to the following resources.
Azure Service Health – for tracking any issues impacting customer workloads and understanding Azure Service HealthMicrosoft 365 Service health and continuity – for tracking and understanding M365 Service healthXbox Live – for tracking game and service status
What have you observed over the last week?
In response to health authorities emphasizing the importance of social distancing, we’ve seen usage increases in services that support these scenarios—including Microsoft Teams, Windows Virtual Desktop, and Power BI.
We have seen a 775 percent increase of our cloud services in regions that have enforced social distancing or shelter in place orders.
We have seen a very significant spike in Teams usage, and now have more than 44 million daily users. Those users generated over 900 million meeting and calling minutes on Teams daily in a single week. You can read more about Teams data here.
Windows Virtual Desktop usage has grown more than 3x.
Government use of public Power BI to share COVID-19 dashboards with citizens has surged by 42 percent in a week.
Have you made any changes to the prioritization criteria you outlined last week?
No. Our top priority remains support for critical health and safety organizations and ensuring remote workers stay up and running with the core functionality of Teams.
Specifically, we are providing the highest level of monitoring during this time for the following:
First Responders (fire, EMS, and police dispatch systems)
Emergency routing and reporting applications
Medical supply management and delivery systems
Applications to alert emergency response teams for accidents, fires, and other issues
Healthbots, health screening applications, and websites
Health management applications and record systems
Given your prioritization criteria, how will this impact other Azure customers?
We’re implementing a few temporary restrictions designed to balance the best possible experience for all of our customers. We have placed limits on free offers to prioritize capacity for existing customers. We also have limits on certain resources for new subscriptions. These are ‘soft’ quota limits, and customers can raise support requests to increase these limits. If requests cannot be met immediately, we recommend customers use alternative regions (of our 54 live regions) that may have less demand surge. To manage surges in demand, we will expedite the creation of new capacity in the appropriate region.
Have there been any service disruptions?
Despite the significant increase in demand, we have not had any significant service disruptions. As a result of the surge in use over the last week, we have experienced significant demand in some regions (Europe North, Europe West, UK South, France Central, Asia East, India South, Brazil South) and are observing deployments for some compute resource types in these regions drop below our typical 99.99 percent success rates.
Although the majority of deployments still succeed, (so we encourage any customers experiencing allocation failures to retry deployments), we have a process in place to ensure that customers that encounter repeated issues receive relevant mitigation options. We treat these short-term allocation shortfalls as a service incident and we send targeted updates and mitigation guidance to impacted customers via Azure Service Health—as per our standard process for any known platform issues.
When these service incidents happen, how do you communicate to customers and partners?
We have standard operating procedures for how we manage both mitigation and communication. Impacted customers and partners are notified through the Service Health experience in the Azure portal and/or in the Microsoft 365 admin center.
What actions are you taking to prevent capacity constraints?
We are expediting the addition of significant new capacity that will be available in the weeks ahead. Concurrently, we monitor support requests and, if needed, encourage customers to consider alternative regions or alternative resource types, depending on their timeline and requirements. If the implementation of these efforts to alleviate demand is not sufficient, customers may experience intermittent deployment related issues. When this does happen, impacted customers will be informed via Azure Service Health.
Have you needed to make any changes to the Teams experience?
To best support our Teams customers worldwide and accommodate new growth and demand, we made a few temporary adjustments to select non-essential capabilities such as how often we check for user presence, the interval in which we show when the other party is typing, and video resolution. These adjustments do not have significant impact on our end users’ daily experiences.
Is Xbox Live putting a strain on overall Azure capacity?
We’re actively monitoring performance and usage trends to ensure we’re optimizing services for gamers worldwide. At the same time, we’re taking proactive steps to plan for high-usage periods, which includes taking prudent measures with our publishing partners to deliver higher-bandwidth activities like game updates during off-peak hours.
How does in-home broadband use impact service continuity and capacity? Any specific work being done with ISPs?
We’ve been in regular communication with ISPs across the globe and are actively working with them to augment capacity as needed. In particular, we’ve been in discussions with several ISPs that are taking measures to reduce bandwidth from video sources in order to enable their networks to be performant during the workday.
We’ll continue to provide regular updates on the Microsoft Azure blog.
Five of Donald Trump’s most misleading coronavirus claims The GuardianInside Trump’s risky push to reopen the country amid the coronavirus crisis The Washington PostCoronavirus deaths rising fast in Europe and US – BBC News BBC NewsTrump Chooses Disaster as His Re-Election Strategy The New York TimesCoronavirus has Trump approval ratings rising. That’s not surprising — or likely to last. NBC NewsView Full Coverage on Google News
Italy’s coronavirus death toll passes 10,000: Live updates Al Jazeera EnglishThe Problem With China’s Victory Lap The AtlanticCoronavirus: More than 900 deaths in a day in Italy BBC NewsLashing Out at China Over Coronavirus Does Nothing for America’s Health, Security or Economy | Opinion NewsweekToday’s coronavirus update: Trump signs stimulus bill, 911 calls surge New York Post View Full Coverage on Google News
Holland America separating the healthy from the sick: 100 passengers moved from Zaandam USA TODAYZaandam cruise ship stranded at sea with two coronavirus cases CBS This MorningAmerican among four dead on coronavirus-stricken cruise in Panama New York Post 4 Dead, 138 Sick with Coronavirus Symptoms Aboard Holland America Cruise Ship PEOPLEBritish couple stranded on board cruise ship Zaandam ‘extremely worried’ The TelegraphView Full Coverage on Google News
New Jersey governor, financial institutions agree to 90-day mortgage grace period | TheHill The HillNew Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy announces a 90-day grace period on mortgage payments CNBCN.J. to give homeowners mortgage relief during coronavirus outbreak, Murphy says NJ.comVirus News: NJ Announces 90-Day Mortgage Payment Grace Period BloombergNew Jersey governor asks landlords to show ‘compassion’ in coronavirus crisis NBC NewsView Full Coverage on Google News
Who’s Left Out of Coronavirus Stimulus Payments? Many College Students, Adult Dependents The Wall Street JournalShould I hurry to file my 2019 tax return because of the coronavirus stimulus bill? PennLiveStimulus check calculator: How much might you receive? ABC NewsBeware stimulus check scams CNNCoronavirus aid checks: Who is eligible, when to expect it, and more AOLView Full Coverage on Google News
Google rolls out Drive shortcuts ahead of folder structure changes Engadget
John Callahan, ‘All My Children’ Soap Opera Star, Dies at 66 VarietyAll My Children’s John Callahan Dies at 66 PEOPLEJohn Callahan, of All My Children and Santa Barbara, Dead at 66 Yahoo EntertainmentFormer ‘All My Children’ star John Callahan dies at 66 after suffering a stroke USA TODAYR.I.P. John Callahan – ‘All My Children’ Star Dead at 66 Soap Opera NetworkView Full Coverage on Google News
Get your Disney theme park fix with these virtual roller coaster rides MashableDisney World and Disneyland Finally Admit Things Will Never Be the Same Motley FoolWalt Disney World Resort will remain closed until further notice WESH 2 OrlandoAerial video and photos show eerie Disneyland ‘ghost town’ during coronavirus closure OCRegisterCoronavirus: Disney World And Disneyland To Stay Closed Indefinitely ForbesView Full Coverage on Google News
Former Angels standout Jim Edmonds undergoing coronavirus tests Los Angeles TimesJim Edmonds Says He’s Waiting for Results of Coronavirus Testing: ‘Not Taking Any Chances’ PEOPLEFormer MLB All-Star Jim Edmonds hospitalized, being tested for coronavirus USA TODAYJim Edmonds being tested for coronavirus Yahoo SportsMeghan King Edmonds’ estranged husband Jim posts hospital selfie as he awaits COVID-19 test result Daily MailView Full Coverage on Google News
Tokyo Olympics committee president says spring 2021 is unlikely timeframe for rescheduled Games USA TODAYAOC announce canoe sprint team for Tokyo 2020 Olympics Insidethegames.bizThe $2.7 Billion Cost Of Postponing The Tokyo Olympics | Forbes ForbesTokyo Olympics Organizers Considering July 2021 for Opening Ceremony The New York TimesNancy Gillen: Coronavirus still a threat to Tokyo 2020 despite postponement Insidethegames.bizView Full Coverage on Google News
US Space Force launches first mission into space Sky News Australia
US coronavirus cases surge past 115,000; Donald Trump mulls New York quarantine LivemintNew York faces a possible quarantine as other states prepare for a surge of coronavirus cases CNNU.S. hotspots grow as virus cases surpass 620,000 worldwide FOX 32 ChicagoCoronavirus cases climb in rural US cities popular with tourists New York Post Trump says he might lock down New York as coronavirus death count tops 2,000 Reuters UKView Full Coverage on Google News
Cancer patients are eager to use immunotherapy but sometimes chemotherapy is the far better option. The Washington Post
More Americans Should Probably Wear Masks for Protection The New York TimesShorewood family participating in CDC study on new coronavirus testing TMJ4 NewsInternal emails reveal how chaos at the CDC hindered the response to coronavirus SalonMoms May Be Separated From Newborns Under CDC Guidelines WJZCoronavirus sickening young adults, children: We are learning ‘that everyone is at risk’ Fox NewsView Full Coverage on Google News
USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend This device did not enter the USB Selective Suspend state. Processor power management may be prevented when this USB device is not in the Selective Suspend state. Note that this issue will not prevent the system from sleeping.Device NameUSB Input DeviceHost Controller IDPCIVEN_8086&DEV_A36DHost Controller LocationPCI bus 0, device 20, function 0Device IDUSBVID_1BCF&PID_08A0Port Path5 USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend This device did not enter the USB Selective Suspend state. Processor power management may be prevented when this USB device is not in the Selective Suspend state. Note that this issue will not prevent the system from sleeping.Device NameUSB Composite DeviceHost Controller IDPCIVEN_8086&DEV_A36DHost Controller LocationPCI bus 0, device 20, function 0Device IDUSBVID_1038&PID_1122Port Path7 submitted by /u/fruit-snacks1 [link] [comments]
Hello, I want to reset windows 10 and delete most files but save a few (so I can’t do the Keep Files because I want to delete most of them). How could I do this? submitted by /u/Bobthecorn [link] [comments]
So my 1500X is OC’D to 4.0ghz and sometimes on the desktop and in games I get the occasional micro freeze where the audio and image goes still for about half a second , I was wondering if anyone has had the issue before and if there is a fix for it? I did a clean install with Windows and it didn’t fix anything but I’m assuming it could be my CPU OC. submitted by /u/d00ddubz [link] [comments]
Hey guys, I’m trying to disable the language select hotkey (win + space) in windows but can’t seem to figure out how to do it in Regedit like I’ve seen some people recommend to do it. Any suggestions???? Thanks submitted by /u/SjPepe6 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/billhughes1960 [link] [comments]
Cuomo on possible New York quarantine: ‘I don’t think it’s legal’ and it would be a ‘federal declaration of war’ CNNCuomo: Trump New York quarantine would be ‘federal declaration of war’ The GuardianCoronavirus live updates: Trump considers quarantining New York; FDA approves 5-minute test; US cases top 120,000 USA TODAYTough Love From Andrew Cuomo The New York TimesTrump’s new wall: The president blindsides New York by floating an ill-thought-out, likely unconstitutional ‘q New York Daily NewsView Full Coverage on Google News
Russian State Oil Company Rosneft, in Sudden Move, Sells Assets in Venezuela The New York TimesRosneft Sells Venezuelan Assets as Fight With U.S. Grows BloombergRussian oil giant Rosneft pulls out of Venezuela amid U.S. squeeze on Maduro The Washington PostRosneft sells Venezuela operations to Russian state firm ReutersRussia’s Rosneft Plans to Sell All Assets Related to Venezuela The Wall Street JournalView Full Coverage on Google News
Hey ! So I have windows ten , Lenovo , and I phone xs max . So far the photos app on my laptop won’t import them when connected and everything . I’ve been waiting like thirty minutes and still going for my icloud (which I just downloaded on my laptop) to finish “getting things ready “ . Anyways I want to put the content on my phone onto my laptop , in the most simple way possible . Air drop sounds I deal but I don’t think windows ten supports that . Any thoughts ? submitted by /u/luxceline [link] [comments]
Rockets intercepted over Saudi capital Riyadh, Jazan: State media Al Jazeera EnglishView Full Coverage on Google News
As the title says roughly an hour into a game windows 10 will shutdown without warning, it goes into the shutting down screen. I have checked my temps, psu and other hardware everything appears normal. When i revert to my old windows 8.1 drive there are 0 issues. I have tried different power plans nothing has worked. Gaming temps Max: cpu: 70c gpu:75c Is there a setting in windows 10 i am missing? submitted by /u/pooperT100 [link] [comments]
If you’re stuck working from home over the next few weeks, having the right setup could make a serious improvement to your daily workflow. Luckily, Dell is making things easy and more affordable with a sale on PC bundles. These laptops are not only discounted but come bundled with your choice of essential accessories like an external monitor, wireless keyboard, gaming headset, and more.
The savings don’t end there though. Using promo code 50OFF699 during checkout can save you $50 on most of the bundles in the sale. Meanwhile, you can save 10% on either of the Alienware bundles on sale today when you enter the promo code LCS10OFF during checkout. You won’t want to wait too long before making the purchase though, as two of the options from the sale have already sold out.
Dell’s sale has several bundles available at a range of prices, with the most affordable being the New Inspiron 17 3000 laptop bundle. At $899.99, it not only comes with the New Inspiron 17 3000 featuring a 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor but also a wireless mouse and a printer. Using code 50OFF699 saves you an extra $50 off today’s sale price, bringing its cost down to $850.
Another option in the sale bundles the Alienware m15 R1 Gaming Laptop with the New Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor (AW2518H) for $2,404.99. With promo code LCS10OFF, you’ll save 10% and drop its price to $2,217.54. This laptop is equipped with a 9th generation Intel Core i7 processor, 512GB SSD, 1TB hybrid drive, 16GB RAM, and more to help bring your games to the next level.
Dell offers free standard shipping on each of the bundles on sale today so you won’t have to worry about any extra fees other than taxes when you reach checkout.
American among four dead on coronavirus-stricken cruise in Panama New York Post Zaandam cruise ship stranded at sea with two coronavirus cases CBS This Morning4 Dead, 138 Sick with Coronavirus Symptoms Aboard Holland America Cruise Ship PEOPLEFour dead on Carnival-owned cruise ship amid new coronavirus outbreak aboard CNBC4 passengers dead aboard cruise ship anchored off Panama Washington PostView Full Coverage on Google News
Thomas Massie defends controversial House request: Congress ‘dodging accountability’ on largest expenditure in history Fox NewsCoronavirus Relief Bill Challenges All That Libertarians Believe In NPRThomas Massie, House’s ‘Mr. No,’ Tries to Force Vote on Coronavirus Aid Bill The New York TimesDeroy Murdock: Life-saving coronavirus bill delayed by Pelosi in despicable bid to score political points Fox NewsHouse version of the coronavirus stimulus bill offers cautionary tale for the next ‘rescue’ effort: Ted Diadi cleveland.comView Full Coverage on Google News
‘They look at me and think I’m some kind of virus’: What it’s like to be Asian during the coronavirus pandemic USA TODAYAsian Americans speak out after rise in hate crimes during coronavirus: “We are all human. We are all one.” CBS News’Do Better’: Celebs Speak Out Against Racist Attacks Toward Asians During Coronavirus Pandemic PEOPLEFBI warns of potential surge in hate crimes against Asian Americans amid coronavirus ABC NewsCoronavirus: Asian Americans report 673 attacks in a week New York Daily NewsView Full Coverage on Google News
Hi guys! I’ve just installed windows 10 on my dad’s PC. He had used before windows 7 and then reinstalled another windows 7 besides it. Anyways, I decided to delete everything and install windows 10. When I got to the part with cleaning the partition I have deleted everything and from the unalocated space i made 3 partitions including the system’s one. In total i have now about 250GB but i am pretty sure that before i had much more space available. I have to mention that there were 4 partitions at first (again including the system’s one). Is it possible to happen this? How can i get back my lost space, or at least. How can I check if i have indeed lost space. I hopd someone can help me, tyvm! submitted by /u/scylla28 [link] [comments]
#CutiePie Trends on Twitter After Trump Uses Phrase on Reporter Who Asked Him About Ventilators NewsweekIn reversal, Trump uses Defense Production Act to force GM to make ventilators Yahoo ParentingTrump faces off with General Motors over ventilators Yahoo FinanceWhy the Defense Production Act won’t get us ventilators any faster The Washington PostTrump invokes Defense Production Act to force GM to make ventilators after stalled talks Fox NewsView Full Coverage on Google News
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy announces a 90-day grace period on mortgage payments CNBCN.J. to give homeowners mortgage relief during coronavirus outbreak, Murphy says NJ.comVirus News: NJ Announces 90-Day Mortgage Payment Grace Period BloombergNew Jersey governor asks landlords to show ‘compassion’ in coronavirus crisis NBC NewsNew Jersey governor, financial institutions agree to 90-day mortgage grace period | TheHill The HillView Full Coverage on Google News
Over 500 members of the NYPD have tested positive for coronavirus Daily MailNYPD detective becomes first officer to die from coronavirus New York Post NYPD confirms second death due to coronavirus Fox NewsDetective Is First N.Y.P.D. Officer to Die From Coronavirus: Live Updates The New York TimesAlmost 200 NYPD Officers Test Positive for Coronavirus in Less Than a Day Getaka.co.inView Full Coverage on Google News
Italy small town priest deals with death on industrial scale ReutersLombardy Coronavirus Deaths Near 6000 as Italy Mulls Extending Lockdown U.S. News & World ReportCoffins fill up Italy’s churches and halls after the death toll soars by 969 in a single day Daily MailItaly Records Almost 1,000 Coronavirus Deaths In One-Day Record NDTV NewsCoronavirus: Italy death toll passes 10,000 as country records 889 new victims The IndependentView Full Coverage on Google News
Coronavirus live updates: Trump considers quarantining New York; FDA approves 5-minute test; US cases top 115,000 USA TODAY
SeaWorld is temporarily furloughing over 90% of its employees CNNSeaworld Entertainment set to furlough 90 percent of its employees 10News WTSPSeaWorld will furlough 90 percent of its workers as theme park shutdown continues The San Diego Union-TribuneSeaWorld furloughing more than 90% of its employees WESH 2 OrlandoSeaWorld parks, including Busch Gardens Williamsburg, to furlough majority of workforce due to coronavirus wtkr.comView Full Coverage on Google News
How to Safely Grocery Shop During Coronavirus | NowThis NowThis NewsHow Can You Safely Grocery Shop in the Time of Coronavirus? Here’s What Experts Suggest TIME2 experts share advice for safely shopping for groceries during the coronavirus pandemic – Business Insider Business InsiderGrocery Shopping Tips During the Coronavirus Pandemic NBC Bay Area‘Try and plan it out:’ CDC offers tips to be safe from COVID-19 when you shop for groceries WITI FOX 6 MilwaukeeView Full Coverage on Google News
Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson return to U.S. after recovering from coronavirus NBC NewsTom Hanks And Rita Wilson Return To US After Coronavirus Diagnosis | TODAY TODAYTom Hanks and Rita Wilson Make a Joyful Return to Los Angeles After Coronavirus Diagnoses Yahoo EntertainmentCoronavirus update: Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson back in Los Angeles Los Angeles TimesTom Hanks and Rita Wilson are back in the United States after coronavirus quarantine CNNView Full Coverage on Google News
John Callahan, of All My Children and Santa Barbara, Dead at 66 TVLineAll My Children’s John Callahan Dies at 66 PEOPLER.I.P. John Callahan – ‘All My Children’ Star Dead at 66 Soap Opera NetworkFormer ‘All My Children’ star John Callahan dies at 66 after suffering a stroke USA TODAYJohn Callahan, Former All My Children, Days of our Lives & Santa Barbara Star Dies at 66 Soaps.comView Full Coverage on Google News
Cardi B Pledges to Start a GoFundMe for Joe Exotic From Netflix’s ‘Tiger King’ VarietyI Just Found Out Why Joe Exotic’s Ex-Husband Never Wore His Shirt In “Tiger King” And It Actually Makes A Ton Of Sense BuzzFeedTIGER KING: Why Netflix’s Latest Crime Doc Has Fans Losing Their Minds (Nerdist News w/ Dan Casey) NerdistReview: Netflix’s ‘Tiger King’ Is An Unmissable, Ugly Portrait Of Humanity ForbesEdward Norton and Dax Shepard Both Think They Should Play ‘Tiger King’ Star Joe Exotic in a Biopic Yahoo EntertainmentView Full Coverage on Google News
Ex-Broncos DE Derek Wolfe, Ravens agree to 1-year deal, source says ESPNDerek Wolfe agrees to 1-year deal with Ravens NFL.comRavens, Derek Wolfe agree to one-year deal NBCSports.comRavens sign DE Derek Wolfe to a one-year deal Baltimore BeatdownInstant analysis of Derek Wolfe signing with Ravens Ravens WireView Full Coverage on Google News
Shipping delay knocks Wickens out of IndyCar iRacing opener RACEREntry list for iRacing Pro Invitational Series at Texas Motor Speedway Entry list for iRacing Pro NASCARNASCAR’s Jimmie Johnson entering virtual IndyCar race during coronavirus-suspended season Fox NewsToday’s iRacing IndyCar race at virtual Watkins Glen: Start time, more NBC Sports – MotorsportsNASCAR teams on stay at home order Racing NewsView Full Coverage on Google News
None of the troubleshooting options work and when I try to use CMD and type in C: I just get ‘The system cannot find the drive specified’, D doesn’t work either and I’m pretty sure my drive is titled C. Can someone help me? None of the stuff I see on YT is working submitted by /u/enapa290 [link] [comments]
I used to have a link that explained how to do it, but I can’t find it anymore and I’m doing a clean install of Windows 10. I have some programs in archives which I DON’T want Windows Defender just deleting out of hand, and telling me to add them to the exclusions list won’t help because they’re on a USB stick. So how do I leave real-time scanning on, but make it less aggressive so I can avoid its tendency to just slam everything in quarantine from the get-go? At the very least I’d like the ability to interactively say “yes” or “no” to a request to proceed with a quarantine/delete action. EDIT: I actually found what I’ve been looking for! I’ll mark this as solved but leave it for anyone else who wants to try and find a solution: https://aavtech.site/2018/01/disable-auto-quarantine-in-windows-defender/ submitted by /u/alvarkresh [link] [comments]
I was taking a stroll in settings out of boredom and found that under device and drives was an image labeled “RECOVERY (D:) I have 1.69 GB free of 14.1 GB. I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume this isn’t good. Could someone explain to me what recovery is and how I would get more? I don’t know if this is important, but my system model is: HP Laptop 15-db0xxx submitted by /u/46Zero [link] [comments]
Hi guys, I’m having an issue with my windows 10 laptop. Whenever I attempt to login, the screen loads up fine, but when I enter my password, it gets stuck on the loading screen where it says “welcome” and never loads. I’ve tried restarting many times, and have tried using the startup fix as well as a system restore, but the system restore never did anything either (got stuck on a loading screen). Anybody have any tips/fixes for this? Thanks! submitted by /u/falloutsadboi [link] [comments]
Can i get windows media feature pack on normal windows 10 (not windows 10 N or KN submitted by /u/GoKyyy [link] [comments]
This file popped up when I was installing a game and I can’t delete it. I tried deleting it using the command prompt (rmdir /q /s) but It doesn’t have a short file name. Any ideas how to delete this? submitted by /u/IWatchMyLittlePony [link] [comments]
Cloud Computing - Consultancy - Development - Reverse Engineering
*X-ITM is entitled to terminate any user in breach our terms and services
- How AI is transforming education and skills development
- Empowering women founders through investment
- New cloud migration pairing offers enhanced customer experience
- Microsoft acquires Mover to simplify and speed file migration to Microsoft 365
- Customers are shaping industries in groundbreaking ways: How the cloud is democratizing digital to unlock a new wave of innovation
- Bringing autonomous systems to engineers: Taking a leap from the digital world of games to the real world
- Unlocking opportunities in the next frontier of IoT
- Microsoft Ignite 2019: Delivering secure and intelligent tools and services for the enterprise
- The Microsoft Diversity and Inclusion Report reveals momentum and learnings for the future
- Tallying the momentous growth and continued expansion of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
- How Minecraft: Education Edition helps hospitalized kids continue to learn
- Future-Ready Skills & Computer Science – #MSFTEduChat TweetMeet on November 19
- What is the best way to sync files between computers on Windows 10?
- The Library Update is Now Available for Minecraft: Education Edition
- Library Update now available for Minecraft: Education Edition
- What’s New in EDU: Introducing a new Minecraft Hour of Code tutorial with AI and the Discovery STEM Careers Coalition
- New Microsoft Learning Tools teacher training resources for reading, writing, math and communication
- Microsoft Global Learning Connection travels over 29 million virtual miles powered by Teams, Skype and Flipgrid, teaching empathy and kindness to students worldwide
- How to foster self-management skills and personalized learning in an elementary setting with Microsoft Tools
- Accessible Learning in the Biology Classroom
- AI for Good Challenge: Werribee Secondary College’s amazing race to success
- New to Microsoft Garage Wall of Fame: Azure Quickstart Center
- Returning to Taos Pueblo for the birth of a son
- Microsoft for Startups and NVIDIA Inception join forces to accelerate AI startups
- Smithsonian magazine: Inventor Alex Kipman’s grand vision for how holograms will change our lives
- The week it snowed everywhere: Novel handwriting recognition project casts a new light on historical weather data
- The next chapter of collaborative experiences: how we’re pushing beyond the status quo
- Minecraft Earth interactive pop-ups will continue over the next 2 weekends in New York City, London and Sydney parks
- Microsoft Translator to recognize New Zealand’s Māori language, allowing it to be preserved for generations to come
- Seventeenth century French artifact arrives in Seattle for an immersive exhibition, powered by Microsoft
- Black Friday deals start today at Microsoft Store online and physical locations
- Tile tracking coming to laptops with major PC partnership
- Waterfield Designs Tech Folio Plus is awesome for the Surface Pro X
- Join us for the latest Windows Central Video Podcast
- Borderlands 3 goes free-to-play this weekend, 33 percent off
- Resident Evil 3 remake allegedly in the works
- Windows 10 20H1 build 19030 rolls out to Fast ring Insiders
- Where to find the Disney Plus apps for download: Every platform in 2019
- How to earn 6% cash back on Apple TV Plus and Disney Plus
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare gets free content update
- What’s the difference between the HP ENVY and the HP ENVY x360?
- How to beat Nydak Alpha in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Check out the new feature on aerodynamics in Microsoft Flight Simulator
- These are the best printers using frickin lasers!
- We lay out whether the XPS 13 2-in-1 or standard XPS 13 is a better buy
- Is the Surface Pro 6 relevant in the face of the refreshed Pro 7?
- New partnership with Verizon and Snap Inc. means 5G powered Snaps
- Xbox One S vs. Xbox One X: Which should you buy on Black Friday 2019?
- Which Xbox One S should you get on Black Friday?
- How the Xbox One S: All-Digital stacks up against Xbox One X
- Lifetime subscriptions to Rosetta Stone are $189 for Black Friday
- How does the new Surface Pro 7 compare to the Surface Go?
- Should you buy Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme or ThinkPad X1 Carbon?
- Halo: Reach on PC confirmed gets uncapped framerate and other improvements
- Can’t decide between the Oculus Rift S and the HTC Vive? We can help.
- How to beat Taron Malicos in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Should you get the new XPS 13 over the older model on Black Friday?
- Should you get an XPS 13 or XPS 15 on Black Friday?
- A new trailer for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne shows the Stygian Zinogre
- You can get 10TB of secure cloud backup from Degoo for only $90
- Best Xbox One games coming soon: Where the Water Tastes Like Wine and more
- World’s Edge studio releases Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition at X019, plus new trailer for Age of Empires IV
- Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025
- Professionals stoke their passions with Lenovo’s smarter devices
- Developing on Windows – Hello World
- Announcing Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 19023
- Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19023 available now!
- Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19028
- Releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 into the Slow ring
- Microsoft Store Black Friday deals start today!
- Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19030
- Influenza vaccine denied to border camp detainees – ABC News
- ‘This Is Something We Need To Do’: Pa. Gov. Wolf Authorizes $3 Million Study On Health Impacts Of Fracking – CBS Pittsburgh
- For Older Cancer Patients, Geriatric Assessments Help Doctors Tailor Treatment : Shots – Health News – NPR
- Bacteria-infected mosquitoes take bite out of deadly dengue – Jamaica Observer
- NASA Moon landing: How Neil Armstrong was NOT the first Man on the Moon to do THIS – Express.co.uk
- Scientists discover place on earth where microbial life is absent – International Business Times, Singapore Edition
- A ‘no-brainer Nobel Prize’: Scientists may have found a fifth force of nature – WGN TV Chicago
- Spacewalkers continue repair of cosmic ray detector – Spaceflight Now
- The NBA’s schedule change experiment sounds great. How will it work? – SB Nation
- LaVine Joins Steph, Klay In HISTORY With 13 3PM! – NBA
- LOOK: Browns fans are re-enacting the Myles Garrett helmet fight with a Mason Rudolph pinata – CBS Sports
- Trick Play Alert! Russell Wilson Airs it Out To Malik Turner for TD – NFL
- See Will Ferrell’s Gordon Sondland Admit Quid Pro Quo in ‘SNL’ Cold Open – Yahoo Entertainment
- Justin Timberlake Was Seen Holding Hands With Actress Alisha Wainwright in New Orleans – Cosmopolitan.com
- Box Office: ‘Frozen 2’ $42 Million Friday Signals The Death Of The Breakout Sequel – Forbes
- Goo Hara, K-pop star of Kara fame, found dead – CNN
- Facebook created a facial-recognition app for Facebook employees – Mashable
- Is Apple’s 16-inch MacBook Pro keyboard quieter? This test aims to find out – 9to5Mac
- Black Friday Apple deals: iPhone 11, Apple Watch, AirPods, and more – The Verge
- The 5 best Amazon Black Friday deals you can get right now – USA TODAY
- Power Outages Are A Big Problem For Nigeria’s Booming Tech Startups : Goats and Soda – NPR
- How to get the best travel deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday – CNBC
- French Luxury Giant LVMH Nears Deal to Buy Tiffany – The New York Times
- Congo plane crashes into homes in African town leaving at least 25 dead – Fox News
- Koalas ‘Functionally Extinct’ After Australia Bushfires Destroy 80% Of Their Habitat – Forbes
- Egypt raids one of its last independent news publications, and detains some of its journalists – CNN
- Netanyahu faces first serious leadership challenge from his own party – The Washington Post
- Trump impeachment: Schiff calls on Bolton to testify and slams Republicans – The Guardian
- Snow to spark Thanksgiving travel CHAOS with three huge winter storms across U.S. – Daily Mail
- FYI: Speaker settings are in the speaker icon in the taskbar
- Update #2 on Microsoft cloud services continuity
- Five of Donald Trump’s most misleading coronavirus claims – The Guardian
- Italy’s coronavirus death toll passes 10,000: Live updates – Al Jazeera English
- Holland America separating the healthy from the sick: 100 passengers moved from Zaandam – USA TODAY
- New Jersey governor, financial institutions agree to 90-day mortgage grace period | TheHill – The Hill
- Who’s Left Out of Coronavirus Stimulus Payments? Many College Students, Adult Dependents – The Wall Street Journal
- Google rolls out Drive shortcuts ahead of folder structure changes – Engadget
- John Callahan, ‘All My Children’ Soap Opera Star, Dies at 66 – Variety
- Get your Disney theme park fix with these virtual roller coaster rides – Mashable
- Former Angels standout Jim Edmonds undergoing coronavirus tests – Los Angeles Times
- Tokyo Olympics committee president says spring 2021 is unlikely timeframe for rescheduled Games – USA TODAY
- US Space Force launches first mission into space – Sky News Australia
- US coronavirus cases surge past 115,000; Donald Trump mulls New York quarantine – Livemint
- Cancer patients are eager to use immunotherapy but sometimes chemotherapy is the far better option. – The Washington Post
- More Americans Should Probably Wear Masks for Protection – The New York Times
- How do i fix these? I cant find a setting to fix this anywhere (i use a wired mouse)
- Windows 10 Reset Help
- Can Overclocking cause micro freezes / stutters?
- Disable Hotkeys
- These large icons started appearing in the upper corners of my monitor after a reboot. When I try to click on them, they disappear immediately. Any idea what they are?
- Cuomo on possible New York quarantine: ‘I don’t think it’s legal’ and it would be a ‘federal declaration of war’ – CNN
- Russian State Oil Company Rosneft, in Sudden Move, Sells Assets in Venezuela – The New York Times
- I need help deciding how to put my iPhone photos on my computer
- Rockets intercepted over Saudi capital Riyadh, Jazan: State media – Al Jazeera English
- Windows 10 shutting down while gaming, works fine on previous windows versions
- Dell’s PC bundle deals will have you better prepared to work from home
- American among four dead on coronavirus-stricken cruise in Panama – New York Post
- Thomas Massie defends controversial House request: Congress ‘dodging accountability’ on largest expenditure in history – Fox News
- ‘They look at me and think I’m some kind of virus’: What it’s like to be Asian during the coronavirus pandemic – USA TODAY
- Lost drive space
- #CutiePie Trends on Twitter After Trump Uses Phrase on Reporter Who Asked Him About Ventilators – Newsweek
- New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy announces a 90-day grace period on mortgage payments – CNBC
- Over 500 members of the NYPD have tested positive for coronavirus – Daily Mail
- Italy small town priest deals with death on industrial scale – Reuters
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump considers quarantining New York; FDA approves 5-minute test; US cases top 115,000 – USA TODAY
- SeaWorld is temporarily furloughing over 90% of its employees – CNN
- How to Safely Grocery Shop During Coronavirus | NowThis – NowThis News
- Your laptop can help fight COVID-19 with [email protected] project – CNET
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson return to U.S. after recovering from coronavirus – NBC News
- John Callahan, of All My Children and Santa Barbara, Dead at 66 – TVLine
- Cardi B Pledges to Start a GoFundMe for Joe Exotic From Netflix’s ‘Tiger King’ – Variety
- Ex-Broncos DE Derek Wolfe, Ravens agree to 1-year deal, source says – ESPN
- Shipping delay knocks Wickens out of IndyCar iRacing opener – RACER
- Stuck in Automatic Repair loop but nothing works
- Windows Defender – Tweak Quaratining Behavior
- I know next to nothing about computers, how do I get more recovery?
- Stuck on “Welcome” loading screen
- Can i get windows media feature pack on the normal version of windows 10?
- I can’t delete a file called srep-virtual-memory.tmp
- Question External USB storage problem.
- My pc can’t connect to ethernet.
- Apple’s New Tool Lets You Screen Yourself For COVID-19 – NPR
- New York faces a possible quarantine as other states prepare for a surge of coronavirus cases – CNN
- Windows 10 transfer digital license (OEM Home to Pro)
- Physical versions of Resident Evil 3 may be delayed, warns Capcom
- How to build Tables with Table Designer in Access
- Los Angeles coronavirus crisis could reach NYC levels in five days – New York Post
- Defense Production Act invoked after Trump balks at $1 billion ventilator price tag from GM: report – Salon
- Rhode Island police, National Guard begin stopping cars with NY plates and going door-to-door to enforce quarantine | TheHill – The Hill
- First NYPD detective dies from coronavirus: sources – New York Daily News
- 6. Trump Signs $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill PASSED The House passed the historic bill earlier – The Daily Beast
- ‘A game changer’: FDA authorizes Abbott Labs’ portable, 5-minute coronavirus test the size of a toaster – msnNOW
- Instacart Shoppers Plan to Strike Over Coronavirus Protections – The New York Times
- Disney World and Disneyland Finally Admit Things Will Never Be the Same – Motley Fool
- Billionaire David Geffen criticized for tone-deaf self-isolation post – The Guardian
- Florida Derby predictions, odds, horses 2020: Ete Indien, Independence Hall picks by top handicapping champion – CBS Sports
- NASA picks SpaceX to deliver cargo to the Lunar Gateway – Engadget
- Space Photos of the Week: Rovers Taking Selfies—for Science – WIRED
- ‘Everything is not fine’: What it’s like for health care workers on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic – WJW FOX 8 News Cleveland
- CDC warns against using form of chloroquine that killed man, sickened his wife – NBCNews.com
- Coronavirus limbo: Seniors need to leave hospitals but some nursing homes won’t let them return – The Washington Post
- Do you have a touch screen? If so would love some help finding a potential bug.
- Nightmode problem with 2 displays
- How do i remove having the need for microsoft password to log in to my only 1 single account computer that i only use and no one else? I have removed the 4 pin but i cannot find anywhere to remove the ms password
- Found an old drive
- Is it possible to see the rebootcount of a currently disabled bitlocked drive?
- Neat feature in Windows 10 1909. When sliding your mouse cursor across the edges of your monitor, it will stay within that monitor until you nudge it again, before jumping to the next monitor.
- Blue screening, thinking it may be my graphics card?
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are back in the United States after coronavirus quarantine – CNN
- Licence key invalid after Windows upgrade
- Is there any way to automatically go into nividia’s surround when i turn on multiple monitors instead of having to open up the nividia control panel and close all those apps? Or is there at least a shortcut?
- Windows 10 Pro – Digital License
- [UPDATE] Sony may slow PlayStation Network speeds across both Europe and the USA
- Carmelo Anthony shares story of how LeBron James saved his life on vacation in the Bahamas – CBS Sports
- Music Library Organizer plus adding music. Which program ?
- Need some Help with CMD and .bat files
- WIFI “Manage Known Networks” list is empty even while connected. Have to reconnect WIFI every time I turn on the computer.
- How safe is to use Windows 10 just with Windows Defender.
- Strange option in my context menu
- Very rare BSODs – normal?
- Start Menu icons showing the file path instead of the app name
- Italy’s Coronavirus Deaths Surpass 10,000 With New Cases Stable – Bloomberg
- Global notification – Xrm.App (Client API Reference) – In Preview – Dynamics 365
- Cuomo Postpones New York’s Primary Election to June 23 Because of Coronavirus – The New York Times
- Illinois Governor Says People Ignoring Coronavirus Warnings Are ‘Spitting in the Face’ of Health Care Workers – Newsweek
- Coronavirus: Trump orders ‘time-wasting’ General Motors to make ventilators – Yahoo News
- Almost 200 NYPD Officers Test Positive for Coronavirus in Less Than a Day – Getaka.co.in
- Here’s a breakdown of the $2T coronavirus bailout – New York Post
- Italy’s Coronavirus Deaths Surpass 10,000 With New Cases Stable – Bloomberg Australia-NZ